Saturday, June 19, 2010

reflection--week 3

In week three, we paid our most attention on analysis critical response. The difference is two articles hold opposite opinions are given for us to compare their arguments in terms of ‘BELT’. Firstly, these articles are extremely hard for me to find the arguments and there are some new words for me. Thanks god, Carla said the test will not like that hard, I think is a good way to learn the hard thing first, then the easy one will not stressful. What’s more I think the faulty logic in the article always mixes with tone and language, so it made me confused analyzing them together. In this weekend I have tried my best work on the response, wish I will be improved next week.

At the same time, I was preparing my oral presentation; my topic is little challenge because I found it hard to find materials on the internet and I haven’t studied anything about logistics result in I have no idea about that. So I need to do more research on that to be familiar with it. And, it will be a good start on my course study in university.

At last, we didn’t have enough time to do the tutorial since we got a great deal of problems on critical response. Carla said we will do next week with Robyn, if we have extra time.

The exam is coming soon, I feel little bit stressful. Anyway I will try me best on my English study in REW.

4 comments:

  1. That's right,Tilly.I also think the ciritical response is very hard for us.I hope that through teachers' guidance to find a better way to write a better critical response.Add oil~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend, I was writing my critical response. Then, other problems I found are that how to control the words approximately 550, and how to organise the 90 minutes. You should also pay attention to those problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good reflection! i also think that critical response is so difficult for me. i always do not how to write it. maybe i need much deeplier understand it. we need work hard after class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, critical response is not easy to write, and we need to write two article response in the next exam, so we need work hard and we also need to do some exercise of listening and reading.

    ReplyDelete