Sunday, June 6, 2010

Goals of learning English in REW

I'd like to improve my English skills in REW.

Listening
This might be the stong part of my English. Howerver, to study in an university and live in Melbourne it isn't enough. So my goal of Listening is I can not only understand the meaning of the speaker said, also try to explore more about it.
Speaking
My goal is to talk like a native speaker in Melbourne. And I will talk in English as much as possible with my teachers and classmates. What's more, is that vocabulary is also important for speaking. So I will try to improve my vocabulary as well, which is a good way to learn all English skills.
Reading
Perhaps, for Chineae student this is the most difficult part. We need to familiar with grammar, vocabulary, understanding of English ect.It is a synthesize skills of using English. So I will work hard on these ones and read as much as possible, expeically some newspapers and magazines.
Writing
My English writing maybe is the most weak part. I needs to know the gramma, not only to understand it, also can use it as well. I will pay more attention on it and practise writing in REW to achieve more.


GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tilly, congratulations on beginning your learning journal blog. I'm looking forward to reading your reflections. Robyn

    ReplyDelete